Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Beginner's Lodge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nujunuju
Genin

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:16 pm    Post subject: confused Reply with quote

i know this will probably sound dumb, but how can you get an advanced bloodline AND genius ninja when they are both first level only?
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the most part, characters are human. Humans get two feats at first level, and an additional potential feat from an occupation.

That's how.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
Nujunuju
Genin

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much i have reread it and understand. i was tying to make mine trueblooded human.

I also have one more question. i've been reading through the forums and have seen mixed answers. can you have 2 occupations? as in Mentored AND Hyuuga clan? or can you just be from the Hyuuga clan (in backstory), have mentored as your occupation, not be able to get the advanced bloodline?
ZeronosVega
The Tank

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You only get one occupation. You'll have to choose the occupation which can most benefit your character.
Nekomimi
Genin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nujunuju wrote:
thank you very much i have reread it and understand. i was tying to make mine trueblooded human.

I also have one more question. i've been reading through the forums and have seen mixed answers. can you have 2 occupations? as in Mentored AND Hyuuga clan? or can you just be from the Hyuuga clan (in backstory), have mentored as your occupation, not be able to get the advanced bloodline?

A bloodline can be taken as a feat sans corresponding occupation.
I.E Mentored occupation with Advanced Bloodline [Byakugan] feat.
NinjaCP
Master of Space and Time

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekomimi wrote:
A bloodline can be taken as a feat sans corresponding occupation.
I.E Mentored occupation with Advanced Bloodline [Byakugan] feat.

This is correct.

Taking the corresponding Clan occupation has its upsides and downsides.

For instance, the Clan occupations allow you to pick Advanced Bloodline as your occupation bonus feat, so you could theoretically grab Advanced Bloodline, Genius Ninja and Skilled all at once (all of which are only selectable at 1st Level).

However, the Clan occupations only allow you to choose 2 skills as permanent class skills as opposed to the 3 offered from Academy Student or Mentored, so it does force you to narrow the scope of your character's abilities a little bit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Beginner's Lodge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: