Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Shinobi Drugs Question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RinVindor
Hunter-Nin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:00 pm    Post subject: Shinobi Drugs Question Reply with quote

So I noticed in the GM Helper I that there is a second for shinobi drugs to have a lesser and greater quality. I love it, but I have one question, I noticed on the chart (pg 66.) for all the drugs there are 2 types of Chakra Growth drug listed. I own every PDF and I can't for the life of me find a single mention of a Type II Chakra Growth drug, I'm assuming the one listed in the core would be the Type I.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
RinVindor
Hunter-Nin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone got an answer for this? @_@
ZeronosVega
The Tank

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having taken a look for myself, there doesn't appear to be a Chakra Growth Type II. For a little background, the GM's Helper contains a lot of materials which were used in different campaigns throughout the years and Chakra Growth Type II might have existed in one of those games. Another possibility is that it was planned or assumed to exist when these alternative rules were cooked up. Of course, I could be entirely wrong about my assumptions. Embarassed

In any case, it seems like an oversight, but it could be easily rectified with a little homebrew if you're looking to use the drug.

Last edited by ZeronosVega on Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
NinjaCP
Master of Space and Time

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to dig through older copies of the mainfile, but I suspect that the Chakra Growth drug used to be like the Muscle Growth drug, where you have to take the more potent version to accomplish the higher-rank trainings. Then it probably got removed for some reason.

Either that or what ZeronosVega said.
RinVindor
Hunter-Nin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had figured it was something along one of those lines. For myself I've been designing a ton of things from jutsus and drugs as well as other items. I've been trying to catalog a ton of work too that seems either hard to find or appears in one old post. I'd just been curious about the listing for it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Rules All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: