Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Chakra Scalpel questions.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheTrulyAvaricious
Bijuu/Tailed Beast

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:47 am    Post subject: Chakra Scalpel questions. Reply with quote

Just seeking clarification for a couple of things for the chakra scalpel.

If you have Two Weapon Fighting you are able to create two chakra scalpels. The Exarch prestige class allows you to imbue a chakra scalpel with elemental energy for the second damage die at the cost of a meta-chakra charge. Would spending a meta-chakra charge imbue both chakra scalpels, or just one, necessitating the need to spend two meta-chakra charges to imbue both.

Furthermore, can you full-attack with these chakra scalpels if you make them ranged touch attacks, as per Exarch arcana Arm of Justice?

I figure these questions have probably never come up before, but if not apologies. Very hard to search the forums off of this phone.

Regards,
TheTrulyAvaricious
keksmuzh
Kage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Chakra Scalpel questions. Reply with quote

TheTrulyAvaricious wrote:
Just seeking clarification for a couple of things for the chakra scalpel.

If you have Two Weapon Fighting you are able to create two chakra scalpels. The Exarch prestige class allows you to imbue a chakra scalpel with elemental energy for the second damage die at the cost of a meta-chakra charge. Would spending a meta-chakra charge imbue both chakra scalpels, or just one, necessitating the need to spend two meta-chakra charges to imbue both.

Furthermore, can you full-attack with these chakra scalpels if you make them ranged touch attacks, as per Exarch arcana Arm of Justice?

I figure these questions have probably never come up before, but if not apologies. Very hard to search the forums off of this phone.

Regards,
TheTrulyAvaricious

I'm not entirely certain on the first question (would probably need Frankto for that one), though I would imagine it applies to both scalpels simultaneously.

Since there's no additonal action for using Arm of Justice you should be able to use the ability during a full attack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Rules All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: