Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

CHUNIN EXAM we need your help us strategise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tasosss4
Genin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: CHUNIN EXAM we need your help us strategise Reply with quote

me an my friends last week registered for a tournament (chunin exams) on a simple version of naruto d20. we created new characters lvl2.
BUT we havent played the game. we have been told that our characters are made to be weak so we haver to use strategic and complex planning for our combat.

stats:
basicaly our stats are near maximum, we only lack charisma.
(we had some really lucky rolls) ^_^

classes:
our first hero is a strong hero
the second is fast
and the third is a tough one

our equipment are :
shuriken, kunai, smoke bombs, colourfull smoke bombs, iron umbrela, Kusarigama, poison, fishing line(strong string), spikes.

jutsus:
hengen, one of us has buchin no tzutsu, substitution tzutsu, 2 of us have water bullet tzutsu, and one of us has bind tzutsu that stuns for one turn.
thats the general presentation of our squad.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TIPS TRICKS OR IDEAS FOR A STANDARD OR SUPRISE ATTACKS VERSUS AN OPPOSING 3 MAN PLAYER TEAM (OR GENERAL ENCOUNTERS)
Jensik
Sharkbait

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get wanting to create a scenario where you require out of the box thinking to succeed, but level 2 characters in a chuunin exam? That's not challenging; that's a sadist's wet dream made real, and somehow he's conned you in to participating. I'm betting he's touching himself after every session thinking of your pain.

Jokes aside, the answer to your problem is fire. In large quantities. No, I'm serious. Bad guys held up in caves? Smoke em out. Hiding in trees? Level 2 equivalent of napalm. Have time to build a trap? Dig a hole, lead him into it, add a molotov cocktail. What's he gonna do? He's level two. Odds are he doesn't have the ability to get out before he suffocates to death in horrible agony. Even if he DOES somehow know the climbing technique, try making a concentration check while your skin is melting. Yeah, I didn't think so.

There's a reason fire has been used as a weapon in warfare for centuries, and that reason is because it works.
tasosss4
Genin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we have seen your suggestions. and we also like your kind of humour.
your idea of fire is a very nice one. we think that we need something more like a battle pan. you know something like: you go there and start doing this while the other one does this so we get a tactical advantage.
you get what im sayn?
BerserkDraco
Genin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, fast hero throws the oil on person, another lights the opponent up, third laughs maniacally. Successful plan. If you need to one can limit the opponents movement. And always remember you are ninja, catch them by surprise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: