Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Kenshin Goodness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silven
Chuunin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Kenshin Goodness Reply with quote

As I was thinking about other Jutsus to suggest I picked up my newest Kenshin manga and had some suggestions. I found a list of moves and descriptions from the manga, and I thought I'd post them. Some of the moves you've already made into Jutsus, so I tried not to include those. Hope they'll give you some ideas.

Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ku Zu Ryu Sen(Nine Headed Dragon Flash) = Attack learned before the most powerful succesion technique. Strikes with the sword nine times on the 9 vital points, head, right leg, left leg, right arm, left arm, between the legs, the chest, right shoulder, and left shoulder, making this move virtually impossible to block.

Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ouki Ama Kakeru Ryu No Hirameki(Heaven's Soaring Dragon Flash) = THE SUCCESION TECHNIQUE. Normally when using the Batto Jutsu, the right leg is placed in front of the left leg so as not to cut your leg off when drawing your sword from the left, but with this you put your left leg in front giving your attack the most power it can get, and must twist your body at the right time so as not to cut your leg off. In order to do this he must have a strong will to live. This move is actually a combo of two, because if this move is executed properly, if the first hit is blocked, then the person spins around, and slices again. It works because apparently after the first strike, the sword somehow makes a kindof vortex, sucking in the enemy, allowing the person to be close enough to be sliced again, kind of like a vacuum

Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Do Ryu San(Ground Dragon Flash) = Giant blow against the ground, causing massive airwaves/rocks to strike enemies.
Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ryu Tsui Sen(Dragon Mallot Flash) = Jumps up in the air really high and then strikes down hard from above.

Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ryu Kan Sen Tsumuji(Dragon Wind Up Flash Hair Spin)= Tsumuji(gyrate) involves higher speed than Ryu Kan Sen. Basically same attack but more powerful.

Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ryu Sho Sen(Dragon Rising Flash) = Rises up from ground, using all force in an uppercut, hitting vital points.

Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ryu Tsui San Zan = Same as Ryu Tsui Sen except sword is pointed down to pierce.

Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Hi-Ryu Sen(Flying Dragon Slash) = Performed by left hand only, attack uses centrifugal force to create a powerful blow with the hilt in a persons weakness, like in between the eyes.

Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Ryu Kan Sen Arashi(Dragon Wind Up Flash Storm) =
More powerful version of Tsumuji + more damaging.

Shihara Dori = Defensive technique in which user grabs enemies sword.

Ryu Mei San = User quickly sheathes sword, causing a sound that distorts the hearing of those with enhanced senses.

and because I'm an Aoshi fan too:

Shinomori Aoshi Move List

Ryuusui no Ugoki Jissen Kenbu = Move Aoshi is most famous for, also known as the Water Flow technique. The person moves around the enemy so fast that the enemy doesn't know where he really is, looks like circling mirror effect. Comboed well with Kaiten Kenbu.

Kaiten Kenbu = Jumps from out of nowhere after using the Ryuushi no Ugoki Jisse Kenbu, and slices three times quickly across the chest, almost always an instint kill if not blocked.

These moves are also for Aoshi, but this is after the first time he loses to Kenshin, and now he has two Nodachi's.

Onmyou Hashi = Throws two swords at opponent in a row, making it look like only one is thrown. After person blocks forst one, second comes in and kills.

Onmyou Kousa = The user strikes his opponent's weapon with one sword, then brings down his second to form an 'X' position, causing the weapon to be cut in half.

Gokou Jouji = Extends arms in an cross making swords kindof like scissors, aiming to slice off head.

Kaiten Kenbu Roku Ren = Aoshis SUCCESION TECHNIQUE. This one kicks serious butt. It's like the original Kaiten Kenbu, but, because it has two swords, it slices with both swords, and the attack makes the person do six slashes, in all TWELVE SLASHES ACROSS THE CHEST!!

http://www.uni.uiuc.edu/~ychiang/kenshinmoves.html
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, thanks, but I have long since read the entire Rurouni Kenshin manga, watched the entire anime and all the OAVs.

I don't feel particularly motivated to make any of those right now but eh, who knows, maybe in the future.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
cmkawasaki
Lazy Programmer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's a long list...

Though Frankto needs inspiration, and deadly techniques that for the most part are supposed to kill in one hit are never easy to make...
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh... isn't it generally the contrary?

Something I made up wrote:
Using this technique, the user cuts up the target. It must make a Fortitude save, or be killed instantly. If the save succeeds, the target still suffers 3d6 points of slashing damage, +1 per level of the user.

anji_kenshin
Chuunin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if it helps anything I second the kenshin nomination.
Samiel_Fronsac
Genin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Rurouni Kenshin" stuff is a really good idea.

In fact, Hiten Mitsurugi, Kaiten Kenbu... Feels like "Naruto thing". Please, try do one or two jutsus, if possible...

Futae no Kiwami adaptation looks very good... You have a gift for this.

Obs: I'm trying hard, but my english sucks. Sorry! Smile

Last edited by Samiel_Fronsac on Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said, I'll consider it, but for right now, I'm making elemental techniques. Gotta get them equal, so I'll add about 30 more techniques... grmbl... so much work.

silven
Chuunin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could I do a rough draft write up for these and let you take a look at them?
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given the time I usually spend making a technique is usually between two and six minutes, I'll say that since I'm going to do whatever I believe should be done with them, don't bother.

Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Request fulfilled. Only the Oniwabanshu Kodachi Nittouryuu left.

silven
Chuunin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to see them. Thanks Frankto Very Happy
Shinken
Derp
Derp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too. ^^ Frankto, if it's not asking too much, could you send me the Kodachi Nitou techniques you made? I've been postponing the battle of my players against a certain NPC that would truly rock using Aoshi's techniques coz I really him to use them. So, if you could send them to me, I'd be really, really grateful.
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I do this for someone, I'll have to do this for everyone, which I don't particularly feel like. Sorry, you'll have to wait like everyone to see the rest of the update.

Shinken
Derp
Derp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, I see. ^^ Thanks anyway.
silven
Chuunin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries. This last book has given me enough goodies to last me for quite a long time.
hastur
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started reading Kenshin after seeing Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu and I noticed one thing. During battle with Shishio Kenshin (Volume 17, Chapter 142) used four techniques in succession:
1.Ryuu Tsui Shou Sen
2.Ryuu Kan Sen Kogarashi
3.Ryuu Kan Sen Tsumuji
4.Ryuu Kan Sen Arashi
The first three were made by Frankto but the last one was not ... If it wasn't made on purpuse than sorry for bothering you but I'm pointing this out in cease this was missed by accident.
One in - turn an enemy's hate.
------------------------------------------------
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryuu Kan Sen Arashi is not Hiten's original, it was created on the spot by Kenshin.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: