Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

UGH I DONT UNDERSTAND JUTSUS!!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Beginner's Lodge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeffthebear
Genin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: UGH I DONT UNDERSTAND JUTSUS!!!! Reply with quote

ok I have the following problems with them;

1. I don't unstand how they work like I dont understand what i Roll for the DC roll if its ninjutsu do I roll my ninjutsu skill.

2. What is the Concentration skill for.

3 I dont understand the chakra control skill does that mean I can take hp intsead of chakra for all techniques or just chakra control types and if i can use it for draining Hp instead of chakra how much can I do it for and do i roll a check to see if i did it successfully and is there a limit to how much i can take out of HP.

4. whats base difficulty for on character sheet?

thats it those are my questions im sorry my masters please dont yell at me im a newb
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too little punctuation. Read the f**--fine... read the fine manual.

Yes, same as D&D, I didn't read your question, and be more clear. Those are the answers you seek.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
Jeffthebear
Genin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok I have the following problems with them;

1. I don't unstand how they work like I dont understand what i Roll for the DC roll? if its ninjutsu do I roll my ninjutsu skill?

2. What is the Concentration skill for?

3 I dont understand the chakra control skill does that mean I can take hp intsead of chakra for all techniques? or just chakra control types and if i can use it for draining Hp instead of chakra, how much can I do it for? do i roll a check to see if i did it successfully and is there a limit to how much i can take out of HP.

thats it those are my questions im sorry my masters please dont yell at me im a newb

and second i posted because i needed help with the rules in your game not to get yelled at can someone please help me?
Blade55440
Jounin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will answer your question but we request you read the manual first. It will answer ALL your questions that you have currently posted, if not many more that might come into your head. Read the manual first...THEN rethink if you need to ask them.
Jeffthebear
Genin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have read the manual I can't find it, obviously I have read the manuel if I understand all the other rules. please somebody help me.
Elon
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I don't wanted to do this but my sudden anger told me to:

Quote:

1. I don't unstand how they work like I dont understand what i Roll for the DC roll? if its ninjutsu do I roll my ninjutsu skill?

Obviusly, you haven't red the manual at all, since this is SO deeply explained. Since I'm trying to become a best person, I'll say you'll have to read pages 101 to 117.

Quote:

I'll give you a hint. Read page 111.

Quote:

3 I dont understand the chakra control skill does that mean I can take hp intsead of chakra for all techniques? or just chakra control types and if i can use it for draining Hp instead of chakra, how much can I do it for? do i roll a check to see if i did it successfully and is there a limit to how much i can take out of HP.

This is a heavy prove. You haven't red the manual at all.

Quote:

So, we tell you to be CLEARER on your questions and you just REPEAT. You can't think that 'be clear' with a text involves RETHINKING and REFORMULING your questions? Your question has NO sense.

Uhm... I think I'm turning into a good person... *shakes his head*

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Naruto d20 Store
Drake_22
Genin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take a shot at his questions...

Quote:

Quote:
10 + Ability Modifier (Int for Nin, Str for Tai, Wis for CC and Cha for Gen) + Technique's Rank + special modifiers (such as the Adept feats or some other special abilities).

So, a Character with Int 16 performing a simple Henge no Jutsu (the character happens to have the Ninjutsu Adept feat):
Save DC = 10 + 3 (Int modifier is +3) + 1 (Henge is Rank 1) + 1 (Ninjutsu Adept grants +1 to all your Ninjutsu DCs)
Save DC = 15.

you can thank Athildur for that. Smile

Quote:

Same as D&D, which means if you take damage well casting a spell (or in this case a jutsu) you roll your concentration skill vs. the damage you took to see if your spell doesnt get interupted.

Quote:
3. I dont understand the chakra control skill does that mean I can take hp intsead of chakra for all techniques? or just chakra control types and if i can use it for draining Hp instead of chakra, how much can I do it for? do i roll a check to see if i did it successfully and is there a limit to how much i can take out of HP.

Please read the manual, I know its long but alittle time here and there and you'll be through it in no time.

Quote:

I just dont know what your trying to ask here... Do you mean like... How hard is it to fill out the character sheet? because as long as you know what your doing its not hard to fil one out, just a bit time consuming.
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posts split are archived. Thread locked, questions answered.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Beginner's Lodge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: