Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

A Question or two

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Beginner's Lodge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Delicious ron
Genin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: A Question or two Reply with quote

First, how alive is the project/forum?

Second, in episode 36, team 7 are attacked by a genin team from Amegakure, is there a name for the second genjutsu they use? (The slime clone one) And if it does is there rules for in narutod20? Also I could not find the second technique they use ?Oboro bunshin? in the narutod20 rulebook. Is it a possibility that it might come up in the future or does it goes under a different name?

Third, if you got a campaign going on IRC and you got an open spot feel free to PM me.

Edit: Fourth, is there a "Improved grapple" feat in the ordinary d20 system? and they mention "strangulation" rules in the entry about garrot wire, and i fail to find any info about how to strangle people in the MSRD.

Cheers
Athildur
Sexually progressive Valkyrie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, welcome. You should really introduce yourself first.

1st question: very much alive.

2nd question: I don't know if there is a slime clone. I don't think there is, but I'm not sure. The technique you call "oboro bunshin", the mist clone, is named "Kasumi Bunshin" in NarutoD20.

There are rules about strangulation in the ModernD20 main file, I believe...somewhere in the area of grapple, I'm sure.
hastur
Grandmaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@2 - that wasn't "slime clone" - those "wraiths" as they were called were genjutsu (and not, this technique isn't in the game)
One in - turn an enemy's hate.
------------------------------------------------
Delicious ron
Genin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies you two

well aint too much to tell about me Wink male 18 years old swedish.

Hastur: slime was the first word that popped up when i saw them, any chance the technique might turn up in the future? i haven't masterd the d20 system enough to make my own techniques Crying or Very sad

Cheers Delicious Ron

EDIT: i have looked up the strangling rules and they seem uh...weak? i was thinking of making of a character which main way of attack would be strangling people but i fear he would be underpowerd, any thoughts?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Beginner's Lodge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: