Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

shadow clones in the enemy blow them up!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Naruto d20 Epics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
puddingwraith
Derp
Derp

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: shadow clones in the enemy blow them up! Reply with quote

naruto was in the snake and created cones that somehow were strong enough to destroy the strong muscles and rupture the giant snake even though any damage gets rid of shadow clones.

how about projecting forming clones into enemies to pop them?!
Drake_22
Genin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe if you were inside of them it would work, but what your saying is just crazy.

make it so enough clones can counter being swallowed whole?
kp91
PM Frankto for a Special Title

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drake_22 wrote:
maybe if you were inside of them it would work, but what your saying is just crazy.

make it so enough clones can counter being swallowed whole?

Well, when swallowing whole, there is usually a maximum the creature can hold, depending on his size. So use bunshins until there are too many. Does saliva work for Mizu Bunshin?
Athildur
Sexually progressive Valkyrie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrm...well...saliva's made up of at least partly water...so maybe...

Oh, and there's no chance in hell you can project a clone into someone. That's A - overpowered. B - there's probably something about the chakra circulatory system blocking such things from happening.

Er...what am I saying...you can't even create a clone somewhere if there isnt any SPACE for it to appear. And I'm pretty sure that a colon or a stomach does not provide one with enough space to fit a clone.
puddingwraith
Derp
Derp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

And I'm pretty sure that a colon or a stomach does not provide one with enough space to fit a clone.

right, so the target bursts or at leasts gets the worst gas pains ever!

there are jutsus where chakra is sent into the enemy to paralyze or poison so use the same projection principle to send the chakra in and then make a clone.
could also be used to transfer life force to heal, I'd think.
also, clones put into corpses could animate them.

to blow up enemy might require more chakra, and maybe the blowup wont be complete just an arm ripping out of the stomach or something.

I'd say it would need special training, practice to do this either to damage or for other purposes.
cmkawasaki
Lazy Programmer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, the acid damage from anything short of a puppet will destroy clones.

Secondly, you can't form a clone inside of anyone. It has to be somewhere you can reasonably move.

Finally, stop with the LAME ideas. They're getting even more pathetic. If the GM is feeling nice, he might let you do what Naruto did - but not some dumb stuff like that.

Now, the implanting of a parasite, on the other hand has more traction....
puddingwraith
Derp
Derp

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rot grubs! Twisted Evil
puddingwraith
Derp
Derp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the human body is only 1/1trillionth% matter, all the rest is empty space in and between molecules, equivalent to space between the sun and planets and one solar system to another, so there is plenty of room to form a clone inside! Very Happy Which brings the question, what is the size of a single, I'll call it chakron, to say an electron and other stuff? Well, there is plenty of room in there.
Athildur
Sexually progressive Valkyrie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'll not bother going into specifics but no. There isn't. Do some proper research before you go claiming things...

And, quite honestly, that was a rather infantile response of you since you obviously have to know that what you're saying is total nonsense.

Now, stop trying to rationalise your strange idea and let it go already.
NinjaCP
Master of Space and Time

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good God. Frankto, have pity and lock this.
Samuru
ANBU Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's be nice and clear about this. There is not enough space for the clone to appear in a body. What happens when you try and use a technique that won't work, such as that? The clones fail to appear, you lose the chakra, most likely get beat on by your enemy, and then, assuming you survive, your jounin sensei is going to have a field day berating you for it. It will not work. And there are better things to do with Shadow Clones, such as, if your dm allows the gates, get them to open the 1st gate. They'll only be around for one round or so, but they will be amazing while they're here.
puddingwraith
Derp
Derp

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think clones could open gates. Maybe if the user does, he could channel it into them, but not on their own. How could they take the damage from it, anyway, even if they have gates?
Naruto d20 Store
Samuru
ANBU Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow Clones can use techniques up to Rank 4, right? Kai-mon Kai is a Rank 3 technique, and with Heroic Surge, the character will be able to activate the Initial Gate, if the clones are close enough, they can take a five foot step and full attack the poor sucker. If not, then they will charge and still manage to pound the sucker. Then, they take the Stamina damage and poof out of existance, leaving the original to mop up.
jwmpine
Chuunin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know what even truely started this because what they do in the show doesnt always work for the game so to really end it I would ahve to say its up to what the DM allows If i was dm you can do what naruto did because to be fair your inside the snakes stomach that goes two directions so he could of just kept summoning to put himself to the head where he could of used a kuni to kill it... Iono thats what I think but lets end it and say its the DM who has final word...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How the hell did I miss this thread? No.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Naruto d20 Epics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: