Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Ninja's Mimicry

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Beginner's Lodge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rayne
Genin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Ninja's Mimicry Reply with quote

I have a question about the Memorize option in the description. The way it reads to me is, if you successfully mind snare your opponent, you successfully identify his tech, and then you succeed on the preform check, you choose to memorize the tech instead of performing it, and pay only half its chakra cost. My question is, what exactly does memorizing a technique do? It isn't explained well at all; it looks like you just auto-learn it, but that seems a little too good.
Athildur
Sexually progressive Valkyrie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, as far as I can see...

It's indeed not explained very well...but it would seem that you learn it. Copy and nullify both give a learn bonus, but nowhere does it mention memorise to give any learn bonus, therefor I must conclude that you learn it.

I may have missed something...I'm not too sure...but that's what I think from what I've read.
Frankto
Shinobigami

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To clarify: Success allows the user to later develop the technique with a +2 bonus to his Learn check, as though he had copied or nullified it.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Java IRC Client

Thanks to all who donated! Your generosity is what keeps the project going!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Beginner's Lodge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: